Friday 27 November 2015

Female Birthday Card

Hello, I'm back today with a quick Clean and Simple female birthday card.
 I embossed the frame directly onto the card base.
The X-Cut dress die has both the dress and the bow on the same die.
I cut the dress from black card, and then stuck a small piece of pink card
underneath to highlight the flowers. I then cut a bow from the same pink card
to attach to the front of the dress.
The items I have used are:-
Docrafts Xcut Impress Die - Stencil Dress
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Wens Window

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Cardz 4 Galz - Fashion Chic
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends - One for the Girls
Cuttlebug Mania - Embossing

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x




5 comments:

  1. Very nice card Janice, love that embossingfolder you used!
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Hugs,
    Sandra
    TTCRD DT
    Cards and Creativity {My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black over bright pink is a great combo.
    Thanks for sharing at Cardz4Galz this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great CAS card Jan. I have that die somewhere - I'll have to dig it out

    Thanks for playing along at Cuttlebug Mania this time x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very pretty card, black and pink are a great combo. Thanks for joining us for our fashion week at Cardz 4 Galz. Hope to see you again. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x