Monday 30 November 2015

Christmas Card

 Hello, today I have a CAS Christmas card to share with you.
The front of the card was scored with my Hougie board. Using the label die,
I first cut and embossed one in white card, then drew around the outside
of the die with pencil on the red card and cut with scissors to give the frame.
The tree was cut from silver mirri card.
I punched a scalloped oval in red, and cut away the top and bottom scallop to give
a backing to the sentiment. I finished the card by adding red gems to the flowers.


The items I have used are:-
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Reverse Wonky Rectangles
Memory Box - Flowering Christmas Tree
Stampin' Up - Word Window Punch
Woodware Punch - Scalloped Oval
Hougie Board

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
AAA Cards - Anything Goes
CAS on Sunday - Christmas
Christmas Card Challenges - Anything Goes
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x










9 comments:

  1. What a lovely CAS festive make.
    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Janice! Really fresh looking and so stylish. Loving those reverse wonky rectangle dies you used and the MB tree die is one I have and love very much. It all goes together perfectly!

    I had to change your link URL, and previously have had to as well 'cos it takes me to an old post/link into the playground, I can fix it OK but am worried that if you do the same on any other challenges they may not take the time to check it out. As I say, I don't mind and can sort it out but something for you to be aware of chick!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Di! I thought I was extra careful today when posting this link aster you mentioned it last time. I'm really not sure what I'm doing wrong as I thought I linked it to your post of 205? I've not had anyone else come back to me, so not sure how it goes wrong. I really appreciate you sorting it for me, but hope I'll master it correctly next time!
      Janice X

      Delete
  3. Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenge this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Striking, elegant and chic
    Thanks so much for linking up and playing along at AAA Cards.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Thanks so much for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely combination of die cuts - that flowering tree is especially striking! Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards! Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooo, this is so pretty, Janice! I love the beautiful silver tree and the simple CAS design. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards! Melissa - AAA DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely festive card - very elegant design.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x