Sunday 22 November 2015

Female Birthday Card

Hello, here is a birthday card I made for my friend Christine who celebrated her
birthday last week. I centred one of the square Nestabilities on the front on the card,
partially ran it through the Cuttlebug to cut half of the square,
then embossed it with the tan mat.
I then folded the cut part of the card back on itself and stuck it to the
back of the front of the card, so that the square was on show.
 I inked through the Fleur de Lis dies,
and with the waste from the largest die, I pieced and glued them together 
to make the flower for the centre.



The items I have used are:-
Spellbinders: Nestabilities - Squares & Shapeabilities Pendants - Fleur de Lis
Whimsy Corner die set

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Allsorts Challenge - At least three die cuts
Brown Sugar - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Shades of Blue
Pixie's Snippets Playground - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x



10 comments:

  1. A beautiful, stylish card, thanks for joining us at Allsorts this week, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesomely beautiful card. I'm here from Darnell's site and love what you do. She said you only began in September, but I would never have known. Thanks for sharing your creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Janice, this is absolutely fantastic! So elegant and thank you for also saying how you made that amazing folded back front. I do love it when folk include details of techniques like this one - and I know that others in the Playground are always keen to learn as well. The deep blue and white are stunning together!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very elegant. That fleur de lis die is beautiful, and I love how you have used it. Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! A beautiful and elegant card, thanks for joining us at Crafty Catz this week, Jac x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the elegance of this beauty. Thanks for sharing your talent with us at Brown Sugar Challenge. We look forward to seeing you again.
    Hugs
    Berni,DT
    brownsugarchallenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is lovely Janice and I enjoyed reading how you made it. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very elegant! Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar Challenge, Karen DT

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x