Thursday 26 November 2015

Christmas Card

Hello everyone. Today I have a Christmas card to share with you. I found the idea on Pinterest. It's too easy to lose an hour or so looking at everyone's fabulous cards and makes on there!
I found this to be a fairly quick card to make, once I drew a circle in pencil using a die,
and then calculating how many snowflakes I needed.


The items I have used are:-
Cuttlebug Embossing Folder - Snowflake
EK Success snowflake punch

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Crafting by Designs - Get Ready for Christmas
Fab 'n' Funky  - Anything Goes/Christmas
The Paper Shelter - A Christmas Card
Crafty Hazelnut's Challenge- Anything Goes/ Must be Christmas

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x



2 comments:

  1. Oooo . . . so pretty! I've seen one like this around on Pinterest too. Love your take on it. The snowflakes are so gorgeous. Thanks for playing with CHNCC2

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card...Thanks for playing along with us at Fab'n'Funky
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x