Sunday 8 October 2017

Information re the 'Making Memories Crafting' Challenge Blog

Hi everyone, I just wanted to make you aware as quickly as possible that the
'Making Memories Crafting' Challenge Blog has disappeared from the internet completely.
 This has happened without any notice or reason given to any of the design team.

My post on Friday gave the details of this month's challenge, but I wanted to let you know 
as soon as possible, in case you had already entered a project or were thinking of doing so.

I cannot understand why the blog and challenge owner did not at the very least advise her
team, but it appears she has removed herself from Facebook and deleted her
email address, so it remains a mystery to us all as we cannot contact her.

Apologies to everyone from the design team.

Thanks for reading.
Janice x





10 comments:

  1. Thanks for the info, Janice. Very sorry this happened to the team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry this happened please drop me a email if any of the dt are looking for more dt work. Might be able to help.
    Fiona walker
    Crafting from the heart challenge
    Crafting with friends challenge
    Artistic inspirations
    Blog owner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I'm so sorry to hear this this. Hope everything is ok. Sending hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh no, so sorry for you! Something must be up for sure! Sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So strange! I do hope everything is ok. I feel for the DT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry and disappointed to hear that this has happened, Janice! It's caused quite a buzz in some circles! No reflection on the DT! You all did a fabulous job! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. sorry this has happened to you, I can't imagine someone not even letting their design team know what is going on

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well then, I see it wasn't just me thinking I was dropped or something ;) Keep on crafting !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very strange, I hope everything is ok with the challenge owner, sounds worrying. Must be very frustrating for the design team, too. Hope you're all ok xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x