Wednesday 25 October 2017

A Vase of Flowers

Today's card is one I have made for my spares box.
I love using the digi stamps over at DigiStamp Boutique, this is one
I bought in their recent sale.
I was thrilled to find that I had won a £15 voucher to spend in their on-line store,
after entering one of my cards into their September customer competition.
I will certainly enjoy spending my prize!
The items I have used are:-
Die-Namics - Pierced Rectangles
Honeycomb die - Purchased from ebay
Promarkers
Scor-Buddy
Challenges entered:-
Digi Choosday Challenge - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread Challenge - Always Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes
The Flower Challenge - Use your Favourite Flower
(If I were lucky enough to be drawn as a winner, I would choose a
£10 voucher from 'Dies to Die For')
I do not own the Concord & 9th 'Flower Turnabout' stamp set

Thanks for visiting today.
Janice x

17 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Janice, a gorgeous image and I love the backdrop you've made for it too.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Janice and I love your honey comb die

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card, lovely image with those pretty flowers, the honeycomb panel frames this sweet image perfectly.
    Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE, hope you play again next time.
    Hugs,
    Maria Rodriguez.DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card Janice, such a pretty image and lovely die cut details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Janice, love this pretty image and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, Janice, so clean and fresh. I love how you've used the honeycomb die in opposite corners, very effective. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and elegant card Janice. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely vase of beautiful flowers, perfect colors! The honey comb cut aways look amazing, and make for a fabulous design! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your win Janice - I bet you did enjoy spending it! Gorgeous card - really pretty and I love the addition of the sequins. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  10. ooooh, how lovely, Janice! I have not yet used my corner dies like that, and I am so pleased to see the gorgeousness they created on a masterpiece like your pretty card! It's wonderful with the deep blue against the classic white. hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning card, love the honeycomb dies. Beautiful colours :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely! Thanks for joining at Lemon SHortbread: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  13. so pretty, great digi image and pretty coloring, love the honeycomb corners within your scored framing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very lovely card. Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday and best of luck with your entry.

    Jane DT for  http://https://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  15. A very pretty and fresh looking card Janice. I really like this. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sorry I meant to say congratulations on your recent win. I'm sure you'll have fun spending your voucher. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. So pretty! Thanks for joining us at Lemon Shortbread!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x