Wednesday 22 February 2017

Hello Sunshine!

Today, I am sharing my latest design team card 
made for the Dies R Us Inspirational Blog.


I started by embossing a 7"x 5" card base with a Darice Honeycomb Background embossing folder.

Next, using the Lawn Fawn - Spring Showers die set, I cut the clouds and sun in white card, colouring the sun and edging the clouds with Promakers.

I generated the word 'sunshine' on my computer, then I used the smallest die from the
Sue Wilson Designs - Frames and Tags - Pierced Flags, to cut the flag.

For the larger yellow one, I used the middle die and white card, which I coloured with a Promarker.

Next I die cut the 'hello' from the My Favourite Things, Die-Namics 'Hello There' die set.
I was lucky enough to win this set from a snippets challenge that Di runs over at
 Pixie's Crafty Workshop

Lastly I added silk flowers from my stash, sequins and diamante gems to decorate.


Challenges entered:-

Here are the products I have used:-

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Check back daily for more great inspiration from the girls on the design team.

Why not check out all the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us store AND, 
don't forget we have a Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!

A new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER 
offered to the lucky winner of each challenge.


click below for:
STORE
CHALLENGE BLOG

INSPIRATION BLOG
FACEBOOK
PINTEREST
See you again soon!
Janice

9 comments:

  1. This is so cute Janice and a wonderful creation with that die set.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really lovely card Janice and I love the happy face on the sun. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super card Janice, such a fun design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card design Janice, love the happy face on your sun!.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. Like the dies you used.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card, Janice! It's a great combination of dies, lovely embossing, and beautiful sequins! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a bright, cheerful, delightful creation, Janice! It's been raining all day so you ray of sunshine is especially enjoyable! Hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a happy sunshiny card! Great use of dies and I adore that background texture! Thinking aboutcha! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. A wonderful bright card Janice - love the design and those dies! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x