Wednesday 22 June 2022

Masculine Birthday Card

 Today I am sharing a quick and easy CAS masculine birthday card I made recently.

After embossing the card base with the wicker folder, I die-cut the sentiment
in black card and black 3D foam, glued them together and added to the card.

Lastly, I added the card candi made with the small circle punch and using
3D foam squares.

The products I have used are:
Penny Black - Happy Birthday
Docrafts - Xcut Embossing Folder - Wicker
Hobbycraft - Small Circle punch


Thank you. for visiting my blog today.
Janice x






3 comments:

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x