Friday 24 December 2021

Merry Christmas

 Today, I am sharing a very quick and easy to make CAS card,
using snippets of papers and card from my stash.

I found some leftover pieces of papers and glued them to lightweight white card,
When dry, I used the square punch to make the presents, edging each one
 with a blue Promarker.

Using 3D foam pads, I positioned the presents on the embossed card base.
I die-cut three bows in the silver mirror card, trimmed them to size and
glued them to the squares.

Lastly I added the peel-off sentiment.

The products I have used are:
Woodware punch - medium square
Memory Box - Crisp Bows
Embossing folder - Brand unknown
Stampin' Up - Word Window punch
DCWV - The Christmas Printed Paper Pack
Promarkers


I am entering this card into
Pixie’s Snippets Playground - Anything Goes

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas.
Janice x

9 comments:

  1. Love your parcel card Janice...

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card Janice. Merry Christmas.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Janice this is a gorgeous card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful CAS card love the different P.paper parcels.Wishing you a Merry Christmas
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW - I love this CAS card.

    Wishing you a Happy Christmas from the Snippets Playground Treehouse. Still time to drop in for some mulled wine and a mince pie!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so sweet, such a lovely design!
    Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas and a happy new year xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful card Janice and super use of snippets. I've done something very similar in the past using the crisp bow die - such a useful one to have for a variety of uses!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous CAS card, Janice. I love the design. xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x