Wednesday 23 December 2020

My 'Inspiration Scribbler' Card for 'Scribbles Designs' - Sparkle and Shine

 Today, I am sharing my 'Inspiration Scribbler' project, made for the 
Monthly Scribbler's showcase of Scribbles Designs Challenge Blog 
where the theme this month is 'Sparkle and Shine'



All the details can be found HERE

I embossed a piece of green holographic card and glued it directly onto
the card base. After colouring the die-cut image with Promarkers and Stickles, 
I used 3D foam to raise it on the base card, and lastly added the sentiment.

The products I have used are:
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Deckle Edge
Embossing Folder - 
Banner die - Craft magazine free gift
Promarkers
Challenges entered:-
Always Fun - Christmas
Christmas with the Cuties - Have yourself a Merry Little Christmas
Use Your Stuff - Winter/Snow/Christmas
Crafters Cafe - Holidays
Creatalicious Challenge - Anything Goes/Optional - Christmas
Creative Crafting Uncles - Christmas
Do-Al(I) Kreatives - Winter Wonderland

I would like to wish you all a very Merry Christmas, a Christmas which 
will certainly be a different one for everyone this year.

Janice x

7 comments:

  1. Hi Janice this is a gorgeous Christmas card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Janice, he is so cute, kind of reminds me of when I was trying to get the lights put up outside earlier this month :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cut image and holiday design Janice.

    Hugs diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really a cute image. Penguins are always working!
    Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Creative Crafting Uncles and good luck. Hope you will join us next challenge again.

    Crafty greetings
    Alex

    *Owner* Creative Crafting Uncles
    *DT + Admin* Do-Al(l) Kreatives
    *DT* Kreativ-Tanten Challenge
    Alex' Kreative Seite

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's me again... now for an other DT!
      Thanks for playing along with us at our present challenge at Do-Al(l) Kreatives and good luck. Hope you will join us next month again.

      Crafty greetings
      Alex

      Delete
  5. What a funny Penguin! Thanks for joining us at S+F=C.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A brilliant card, Janice. I've never tried embossing holographic card before, thanks for the idea. xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x