Saturday 11 August 2018

My Time to Craft Challenge - 'More Than One Fold'

Today, I am pleased to share my news. I recently accepted an
invitation to join the My Time to Craft design team. 
The themed challenges take place every fortnight.

All the details can be found HERE
The theme this fortnight is 'More than one Fold'
Here is my design team card...

After searching Pinterest to find lots of different ideas and styles of folds,
I settled for one called the 'Drapery Fold' for using on the card base.
There were plenty of instructions to help me.
It's a lovely technique to show both sides of the paper.
The products I have used are:-
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circles and Scalloped Circles
Creative Expressions Embossing Folder - Small Beaded Fanfare
Sentiment stamp - Free with a craft magazine

Challenges entered:-
Cards in Envy - Something New
Pile it On - New Technique
The Paper Nest Dolls - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - Anything Goes + A sentiment
Creative Knockouts - Fancy Fold
Seize the Birthday - Anything Goes/Option 'Water'

Thank you for your visit today.
Janice x

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being part of the DT Janice, such a great card.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on joining the My Time to Craft DT. Fabulous card, I love the Drapery Fold, I've never seen it before. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous,such a lovely design.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Janice and a great technique

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous card Janice, lovely folding - so elegant.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Janice and I love your card with the fancy fold..looks wonderful, lovely design..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Janice, I love this fold. I'll have to remember that name to use it later. Love your colors too. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh it is beautiful, I love this fold on a square card and the paper is just lovely! The embossing folder is so pretty with it!
    Congrats on your new design team post!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just love this hun, thinking outta the box!!
    Welcome to the team hunnie, can't wait to get to know you better
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your new DT and love the fabulous card love the drapery fold you chose
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous new DT gig, Janice! Congratulations! I've never tried this fold before, and it looks so pretty done in this paper with the sentiment across the middle! Wonderful card! Wishing you a fantastic week! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on your DT position Janice, beautiful card.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your new DT post Janice! I love this fold and you've made a super first card. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty and unique! That folded/pleated Designer Paper is such a wonderful focal point, Amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x