Sunday 9 July 2017

A Male Birthday Card

Today I have a masculine birthday card to share with you. I thought
I would have another try at making a stencilled background using distress inks.
I have to say I am quite enjoying this technique. I now need to buy some more stencils!

I die cut two of the Happy Birthday's and glued them together.
I used a large 3D foam pad, (positioned under the star) to adhere to the base card.
A fairly quick and easy card to make.

The products I have used:-
Happy Birthday die - Purchased from eBay
Sizzix - Photo Corners #2
Inky Doodles Stencil - No name
Distress Inks

Challenges entered:-
CCEE Stampers - Use a Mask
Retarte - Anything Goes
Crafty Calender - Anything Goes
Hiding in my Craft Room - Super Scraps Saturday
Just us Girls - Blending

Thanks for stopping by.
Janice x

14 comments:

  1. Great make card Janice and I love the circle birthday die

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great male themed card, another gorgeous background made with your stencil and distress inks.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your male card is gorgeous.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Janice, your stencilled background is fabulous - a brilliant masculine design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Janice, fabulous for a male.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love you masculine card and those corners are super cool too! Thanks for being with us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super masculine card, Janice. The stencilling makes a beautiful background. Love the Happy Birthday die you've used. You seem to find the most amazing unbranded dies! I love this particular one. xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how you blended the inks on the background. A perfect masculine card. Thanks for playing with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love your stenciled background, I don't do that enough! This is an awesome Masculine card. I LOVE that Happy Birthday die, it is SPECTACULAR!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card!!!

    Thanks for joining Crafty Friends

    DT Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great masculine card, love the colors you used on the stencil, neat sentiment for guys!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your masculine card. Beautiful colors
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte#101
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card! Thanks for playing along at Hiding In My Craft Room! Miranda DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous card for a man, that background is really effective. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Calendar Challenge,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x