Tuesday 25 April 2017

Male Birthday Card

Today, I have a birthday card to share with you, which I made for
the Cardz 4 Guyz challenge, and one to add to my 'spares' box.


For a change, I thought I would use a card sketch which I found on Pinterest


The products I have used are:-
Darice Embossing Folder - Basketweave
Hunkydory - The Second Little Book of Decoupage
Sentiment - Magazine feebie
Homemade Card Candi

Challenges entered:-
Cardz 4 Guyz - The Great Outdoors
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes with Optional Twist 'Anything Spring'
Creative Knockouts - Lots of Layers
Daisy Chain Challenges - Spring is in the Air
The Challenge Blog by Creative Shopping - Bingo Board (Points/Strips/Embossing)
The Crazy Challenge - Leafy Green

Thanks for stopping by.
Janice x

16 comments:

  1. Super card, Janice, great take on the sketch. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fantastic card Janice, I love those colourful balloons. A great take on the sketch you picked.

    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous card, love the scene and super design. Thank you for sharing with us at Daisy Chain and good luck in the draw. Jennifer DT members x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A super card Janice, a fabulous image and great masculine design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab and very beautiful. Great take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card Janice. The image is very pretty and I like the layout very much. Hugs, Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous male card Janice, lovely layout and image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that Sketch! And that image is fantastic! Great masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cool. Great job.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei der Kreativeinkaufchallenge.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sketch which has made a great card. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card...,Janice...
    hugs Sylvie xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely card. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz. Sian.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. So pretty, great sketch and love the picture, I keep thinking I need to use my pictures in cards, great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super card following the sketch! Enjoy the long weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vielen Dank für deine Teilnahme am Kreativeinkauf-Challengeblog.
    LG, kalleinka

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x