Wednesday 30 November 2016

Design Team News - Making Memories Crafting

Today I can share some news which I've had to sit on for a little while!

I am excited to say that I have been chosen to be part of the
Making Memories Crafting Challenge Blog design team.

I will be working alongside eight very talented ladies, and we can't wait for the 
first challenge to begin on the 6th January 2017 to share our makes with you.

The challenges will be held on the 1st Friday of every month, where it
maybe a sketch, a mood board, a colour or a theme etc. 

We have some great sponsors onboard and there will be prizes to be won,
as well as awarding Top 3 and Winner badges for your blogs.

Tomorrow, Lorraine and Sonia will start introducing the design team on the blog,
 so do pop over daily and get to know us all.

I do hope my crafty friends and followers will come and join in with the challenges.
Please feel free to spread the word.

We're looking forward to seeing you take part in the New Year.

Thanks for stopping by.
Janice x


8 comments:

  1. Congrats Janice! Very pleased to hear your news and look forward to seeing your makes. Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Janice! I'm looking forward to seeing your digital projects! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! They are so lucky to have you! I hope to play along soon! Yippee and Yay for you! xo~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Janice! fabulous news.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Janice, that's fabulous news.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats on the new design team!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Janice - great news! xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x