Sunday 21 August 2016

Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine - Design Team card

Today, I'd like to share a card I made for the 'Quick Cards Made Easy' magazine.
Earlier in June, when they were looking for 10 people to be part of their design team
for the September issue, I decided to be brave and applied.

I was really pleased to discover I had been selected. I was sent the seasonal papers
and toppers, which are the free bonus papers in this issue. 

The request was for a 6" x 6" card to be made, using any of the papers and toppers
as the main focus of the card.

I really enjoyed the challenge, and here's the card I made.

I wasn't lucky enough to be one of the three designers chosen to have
their card published in the magazine, but my card will be on the Quick Cards website,
in the digital edition of the magazine and on their Facebook page.

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Creative Corner Challenge - 3 Layer Card
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything Goes
4 Crafty Chicks - Leaves
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Aud Sentiments - For a Man + Sentiment
Fab 'n' Funky - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge - Anything Goes

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x

13 comments:

  1. I love the patterned paper!! I love how the patterns all work together, and the vertical ribbon ties it all together. Thanks for sharing on the Aud Sentiments challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you Janice! you were brave and it paid of.. beautiful card you design, shame it`s not in the mag..maybe next time.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I think that's still a big deal, congratulations! It's a wonderful card! Pretty Designer Papers and a lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful!! I LOVE pumpkins, so I love that paper! And that black stitched ribbon is so yummy! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done, your card is lovely and Autumnal

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card Janice, a great design. Congratulations on being chosen.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun to have a chance to play with the goodies, you did a great job with it, I like that magazine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on being selected for this fab opportunity and your card looks gorgeous; you have really shown off the lovely papers so brilliantly :-)
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am loving your fall colors. The pattern paper and ribbon are truly fabulous! Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Leaves Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations on being picked as part of the Design Team on the mag. A lovely card Janice. The colours look lovely. A very pretty card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty fall card. Love the paper and the sentiment. Thank you for joining us for Funday Friday over at Jo's Scrap Shack

    Amanda (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card - love your design.

    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x