Wednesday 27 July 2016

A Happy Birthday Card

Today, I am sharing my latest card 
The details of how I made this card can be found HERE.


The items I have used are:-
Creative Expressions Embossing Folder - Lace
Memory Box - Happy Birthday Extravaganza
Lawn Fawn - Stitched Scalloped Borders
Docrafts Xcut small Daisy punch
Hougie Board

Why not check out all the fabulous dies available at the Dies R Us store AND, 
don't forget we have a Dies R Us Challenge Blog too!

A new challenge is offered on the 1st and 15th of each month with a PRIZE VOUCHER 
offered to the lucky winner of each challenge.

click below for:
STORE
CHALLENGE BLOG

INSPIRATION BLOG
FACEBOOK
PINTEREST
See you again soon!
Janice

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful design, Janice. I love how you've added just a pop of yellow. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty girlie card Janice. I love the die. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card design Janice! beautiful colours and die cuts you have used..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Janice, lovely die cut details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always find myself eyeing up your gorgeous embossing folders and die cuts when I pop over here and today is business as usual...such lovely textures and design on your card :-)
    Adding the flowers to the die cuts is a really cute detail.
    Big hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure what happened Janice but I could have sworn I'd already left you a comment on this post! Love the colour combination and the pretty yellow flowers add a beautiful accent. Shabneez xxx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x