Wednesday 15 June 2016

Decorated Chipboard Heart

Firstly, I would like to say hello and welcome to Lilian,
a new follower to my blog.

Here is my latest project made for the Fiskarettes Design team which you
 can find on their Facebook page here


First, I covered the heart with glue, then laid it onto a square of patterned paper,
pressing down firmly. Once dry, I cut off the excess paper around the heart.
I used a Promarker pen to edge the heart with some colour.
Using the Fiskars border punch, I punched a strip of card which
overlapped the hearton both sides.
Adhering it to the heart, I waited for it to dry completely
 before cutting away the excess.
I then added the paper flowers, ribbon and the butterfly.

The items I have used are:-
Chipboard heart
Fiskars Interchangeable Border Punch - Daisy Cassette
Fiskars Small Punch - Butterfly

I am entering this into the following challenges:-
Where the HeART Is - Anything Goes
Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper - Anything Goes
Inch Wincy Designs - Alter Something
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Through the Craft Room Door - Always Anything Goes

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x

8 comments:

  1. This is so pretty, Janice. Beautiful design. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done! Love this chipboard heart very nice! Thank you so much for entering the Anything Goes challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Happy crafting,
    AngelaTTCRD DT
    Taste Of Craftiness {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. A pretty heart Janice, pretty papers and lovely colours - a wonderful gift.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this decorated heart Janice, pretty papers and lovely colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Incy Wincy Designs.
    Happy crafting!
    Catherine x DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your Fiskars DT name - too cute! And an adorable heart, Janice, with the sweetest pink flowers! Beautiful project! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very pretty heart. Thank you for joining us at Crafting From the Heart this week.
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x