Sunday 31 January 2016

Fiskarettes UK

I am so excited to share the news that I have been selected to join the Fiskarettes UK
design team for the next four months, which means........


Here is the announcement from Enfys on the Fiskarettes FB page.....

Today I have to give a huge thank you to the retiring design team, Jacky Williams, Diane Williams, Rachel Warren and Katie Lamb with grateful thanks for all the fabulous projects they have made to inspire us all over the past four months. Thank you all so much.

This week you will see the first projects by the new design team, Carolyn Fielding, Liz Cavill, Janice Rohde and Shabneez (Happy Hijaabi) - we look forward to four months of fun and inspiration with them.


This is my first time on a design team and is very exciting. 
I will be making one project every week using Fiskars products, which will be 
shown on their Facebook page.
I am really looking forward to having fun and sharing my projects 
with you over the coming months.

Many thanks to Fiskars and Enfys for including me on their next Design Team.

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x