Thursday 24 September 2015

Thank You Card

Here's the thank you card I made to give to my family and friends earlier in the year, after celebrating a 'special age' birthday. I was very lucky to receive lots of lovely presents, so I thought this design of card would be easy to make quite a few of, fairly quickly.


The items I have used are:-
Spellbinders Nestabilities Circles and Scallopped Circles, Embossing folder and stamp a free gift from a craft magazine.

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name and comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.

Janice x