Thursday, 3 March 2016

Female Birthday Card

I seem to be on a run lately of female cards, so here is another one to 
share with you which I made recently for my aunt.
I decided to go with a Clean and Simple card, just using an 
embossing folder and three dies.


The items I have used are:-
Crafter's Companion Embossalicious Folder - Elegant Frame
Memory Box dies - Cecilia Flower, Cecilia Outline Flower and Tiny Bow

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Crafting by Designs - Anything goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Scrapy Land - Anything Goes
2 Creative Chicks - Anything Goes
A Bit More Time to Craft - Anything Goes
Just Keep on Crafting - Anything Goes
NordSalten Hobby Club - Punched (use Dies or Punches)
Cuttlebug Mania - Welcome Spring

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x

6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card Janice. The flowers look lovely and I really like the sweet little bow. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, thanks for sharing with Inspiration Destination. Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love the way you use dies on your project. Thanks for joining us at NSHK.
    DT- Brita

    ReplyDelete
  4. So elegant but CAS, wonderful die and beautiful embossing folder.Good Luck! I hope we see you again!! Thank you for joining us at Scrapy Land.
    Hug, Patricia
    Scrapy Land Store
    rubber stamping is my game blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely CAS card, the flowers are so pretty and look great on the white background.Thanks so much for sharing your creation at
    Anything goes March link-up, Just keep on creating
    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Janice x