Tuesday, 17 November 2015

4th Birthday Card

Hello, I am regularly asked to make cards for young children, so today I'm sharing 
one I made recently for one of my customers.


The items I have used are:-
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circles
Spellbinders Decorative Elements - Eyelet Circles
Cuttlebug Alphabet - Olivia
EK Success Corner Adorner Punch - Photo Corner
Woodware Scalloped Oval Punch
Stampin' Up Word Window Punch
Digi image - Pink Gem

I am entering this card into the following challenges:-
Cardz 4 Galz - Girly Bears
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Craft your Passion - Always Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday - Anything Goes with a Twist/Add Purple

Thanks for looking in.
Janice x

5 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Galz, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card -love the cute image and layout–Thank you for joining us at Simply Papercrafts
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is very beautiful !
    Thank you for joining us at Craft your passion!
    Good Luck and hope to see you again.
    >^.^<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card and I love the design

    Thanks for playing along at Cardz 4 Galz this week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Fan-tastic Tuesday challenge 112 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Janice x