Wednesday, 16 September 2015

Hobby House Topper


Today I'd like to share a card I made for a friend, who loves beach huts! Making cards for men can often prove difficult, but with some embossed card, a topper, some matting and layering and some home made card candi, this one I found to be quite easy!


Items I used are:-
Hobby House Topper, Darice Embossing Folder and my Hougie Board

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges.
Cardz 4 Guyz - Embossing Heat or Dry
Without Words - for the Boys


Thanks for looking in.
Janice x



6 comments:

  1. Our challenge blog sets out to help those who have problems making men's card, we hope to see you again. Your card is lovley, I do like the beach huts in their patritotic colours. Thanks for sharing at Cardz 4 Guyz. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Caz, I hope to be back again for sure! Looking forward to your Galz one too x

      Delete
  2. Hi Janice. Your masculine card is quite stunning. I really like your simple layout and the different elements you use. I agree with you. Making cards for boys/men can prove to be a challenge. But you pulled it off so brilliantly. Thank you for sharing with us over at Without Words. Have a lovely weekend.

    Christina Hor
    GDT - Without Words
    memoriescrafter.blogspot.com (my personal blog)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, the simple red, white and blue colour scheme makes it really stand out. Thank you for joining us at Cardz 4 Guyz
    Jane

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Janice x