Sunday, 27 September 2015

Card Sketch

Today I have used a card sketch for this birthday card. I find them really useful to use, especially if a card is needed on the quick, it gives me the inspiration I need and it can be easily adapted.

This is the sketch from the Mojo Monday blog......



.......and here is my card.




Items I have used are:-

Spellbinders Nestabilities - Circles, Spellbinders Fancy Framed Tags Two, Hunkydory topper, Hougie board, Darice Embossing folder - Wire Fence, Cuttlebug Embossing folder - Swiss Dots
I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:-


Mojo Monday - Sketch 416
CASology - Circles


Thanks for looking in.

Janice x

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card using circles in a great way! Thanks for joining Casology Janice!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for taking the time to leave me a comment.
Janice x